We’re looking for a Intermediate/Senior web developer
23 August 2022
Dickytall is in dire need of a Intermediate/Senior Web Developer, to earn extra points with experience in WordPress, Drupal or Craft CMS.
We are seeking ambitious, creative and technical people to join our team. We look for individuals who bring something we can all learn from and have an aptitude for constant learning.
- Support, maintenance and further development of in-house developed websites / applications in Drupal, WordPress and Craft
- Develop front and back end of new websites / applications
- Input in functional, technical analysis.
- Functional, technical analysis (extra points for wireframing)
- Self-taught or ICT / multi-media training, it’s all good, a passion for all things digital
- Inquisitive, flexible, independent, but also a team player
- You have had your first experience with Drupal (7, 8 & 9), backend & theming and you are familiar with the Drupal community, coding standards, architecture & modules
- You have a good knowledge of HTML5, PHP (and frameworks), MySQL, JS, jQuery, CSS, Ajax, …
- You work with frameworks (Symfony, Foundation, Bootstrap, …)
- You work in an orderly and structured manner (Comments in your code, version control, GIT, …)
- You have common sense
- Low level of bullshit
Make a good impression with:
- Knowledge of Drupal 8 & WordPress
- Experience in e-commerce
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Open Graph, …
- Knowledge of / working with Composer, Grunt, Drush, NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJs, twig, Less / Sass, Laravel…
- You send us a link with your portfolio / GIT
- You teach us something
- Small company, big customers
- Informal working atmosphere (no shirts and ties, but rock and roll)
- Market-based salary, with nice extras and a good work/life balance
- Working on ‘t Eilandje in Antwerp
- Nice colleagues
- Career opportunities
Please send your portfolio and cv to email@example.com.
11 October 2022
New website online
We’re excited to announce the launch of our brand new website. After months in the works, we’re happy to share it with all of you. Our new website provides a clear message about who we are, what we stand for and about the things we do, and how we do it.